Sonntag, 6. September 2009

> Exhibition with Me <

Andy Warhol had my face to make several pictures!!! Can you believe it?
I am just kidding; you can all have your face at an art exhibition, just let your mum or dad get into photofunia.com and be famous....not much going on here today, it's just a little boring, gray and windy Sunday. Mum and I have been out to the several garage sales that are in our area today. I met Scotty, but we were not allowed to play as we would have probably destroyed the entire booth of his family...mum bought several old, pretty glass plates and animals, old books and we could have even bought an entire house. I would have liked that, but mum don't want it...have a lovely Sunday!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hi, Gizmo!
    I love that Photofunia site. My mom made pawesome pictures with it!
    Going to garage sales sounds interesting!
    Did your mom get something for you there?
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. We aren't allowed to go shopping with Mom, except for Morgan. She doesn't get into trouble the way the rest of us do.

    AntwortenLöschen