Samstag, 13. Februar 2010

*♥* Alone *♥*

This morning mum went shopping and left me alone with my breakfast! In fact she just was across the street to get me my dinner for the weekend! We have a pet shop right across the street, yes!!! It is more a Green Shop as they sell also garden tools and such things, but they have lots for dogs and horses. I dislike to be alone; I feel really desparate, although it is not that dramatic after all...do you like to be alone at home?!! At least she was back in a few minutes and had an arm full with goodies - just for me........all furries have a lovely weekend!
** ** ** **

2 Kommentare:

  1. I don't like it when my mom leaves me either. Hope she gets back soon with a yummy treat.
    Woofs and Wags,
    Sitka

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Gizmo looks so sad on the stairs! Dogs have a way at tugging at our hearts! Happy weekend! xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen