Sonntag, 23. Mai 2010

✿⊱✿⊱Happy Pentecost✿⊱✿⊱

Today mum and I visited dad! Yesterday and today was nice, warm and sunny weather, so we sat on the balcony to enjoy it. As dad lost all his fur because of his chemo, he has to wear a cloth on his head; he is not allowed to have too much sun! Tomorrow I will visit him again, although we expect bad weather. It will be another free day as we celebrate Pentecost here and this means: holidays!!!!

This is me right now: relaxing on my fave cushion! Untill more adventures tomorrow....

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hi, Gizmo!
    Glad to see you had a nice time with your Dad.
    I hope he is doing well.
    Happy holiday!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Gizmo,

    Nice picture with dad... happy hols.

    Licks, hero

    AntwortenLöschen