Dienstag, 28. Juli 2009

๑۩ A New Love ۩๑

Textfarbe Yesterday was a good day: in the forest I met these pretty Husky Ladies. Mum loves Huskies a lot, so she talked to their dad. They came right from the ferry from Norway and made a stop here in the forest before they wanted to drive back home. They were 4 altogether...all old ladies over 13 years, but fit. Unfortunately they could not be off the leash.... Y
And in the evening I met HER: Susie YYY!!!! She is a new kid in town and she is even wilder then me, I was thrilled...


TextfarbeThat's Love YYY!!!!

2 Kommentare:

  1. OMDOG THAT IS LOVE... BAHROOO
    I heard that people used to drown the white puppy boxers because of their health issues. Soo sad :( I've met 2 that are deaf. Bernard was deaf but Luna could see and hear the other white boxer. It was a fun day - and looks like someone met a new interest..HIGH FIVE

    BELL AND HER MAMA

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. How nice that you have a new friend to play with. The huskies are very pretty.

    AntwortenLöschen